Understanding the Partnership
The Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership aims to connect high-quality incubators and accelerators from both continents to explore opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships resulting in collaboration, exchange and growth. Through established partnerships incubators will be able to tap into new markets, new perspectives, new knowledge and new networks.
By joining the Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership incubators and accelerators can:
- Internationalise operations and improve their understanding of innovative business ecosystems in Europe and Africa;
- Connect to entrepreneurs across both continents and explore partnership opportunities for co-development or market leverage;
- Benefit from partners’ know-how, network and exchanges, and develop innovative products, services and solutions to common challenges;
- Be informed about funding and business opportunities on both continents for start-up development and exchanges;
- Participate in events and meet other incubators, accelerators, start-ups and investors who are interested in exchanging opportunities between Africa and the EU;
- …and more!