Driving corporate innovation in Africa: Challenges and Opportunties
The AEIP and CcHub organised a workshop series on the 8th, 10th and 15th September 2020 on "Driving corporate innovation in Africa: Challenges and Opportunties". This workshop targeted corporate organisations and tech hubs interested in learning about corporate innovation, fostering their relationships and sharing their experiences in implementing corporate innovation activities. Specifically, the workshops aimed at:
- Driving understanding and equity in an innovation agenda within organisations
- Establishing structures and processes for implementation of corporate innovation
- Evaluating the return on investment of support for corporate innovation; and
- How to tailor tech-hub service offering to corporates
Presentations were made by seasoned experts from Africa and Europe. The attached document is a workshop proceeding of the presentations of the different experts, and contains the following presentations:
- Pr. Dr. Johann Füller Chair of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the University of Innsbruck School of Management: Driving shared understanding and equity in an innovation agenda within your organisation
- Katja Hutter is Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Innsbruck School of Management: What is our value proposition to our innovation stakeholders?
- Bosun Tijani Founder, Chief Executive Officer of Co-creation Hub (CcHub): Evaluating the ROI to strengthen the impact of corporate innovation on your organisation’s bottom-line
Please click "Download" below to access presentations of speakers.