As part of EMERGING Valley’s fourth summit on emerging startups and Europe-Africa innovation to be held on December 7 and 8, 2020 at Pharo in Marseille, the Aix-Marseille metropolis -Provence, Africalink and Aix-Marseille-Provence-French Tech have decided to create a “Provence Africa Connect” prize intended to reward an entrepreneur from the Aix-Marseille-Provence area, who develops one (or more) exemplary project(s) in Africa or forms a remarkable partnership(s) with one (or more) African economic actor(s).
The selection of entrepreneurs and their projects will be made by a jury consisting of the official partners of the competition, with the exceptional participation of a key figure from African Tech, Omar Cissé CEO of InTouch. Below is the selection criteria:
- The entrepreneur and the project being implemented has to have presence in Africa
- The economic credibility of the entrepreneur and the project
- The innovative nature of the proposed partnership with Africa
- Contribution to the attractiveness of the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis with Africa
- Social impact and "resilience" of the partnership and the project for African and metropolitan territories
The call for applications is open from July 25 until October 25, 2020.
To get additional information and to apply, please go here: https://www.emergingvalley.co/concours-provence-africa-connect/