Do you work in a start-up that has developed or is working on a product or service that can help solve the Covid-19 healthcare crisis? Then this challenge is for you!
Inspired by the molecular start-up concept, this competition is designed to identify, reward and promote innovative start-up and SMEs interested in expanding to Europe, India or Africa while also encouraging joining forces across regions: same maturity in terms of development, similar or complementary products or services, or same targeted market!
Innovative start-ups’ and SMEs’ projects providing solutions to the Covid-19 healthcare crisis are expected, addressing in particular one or many of the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
- #2 Zero Hunger (related to food wastage)
- #3 Good Health and Well Being
- #4 Quality education
- #6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- #7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- #8 Decent work and economic growth
- #11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- #12 Responsible consumption and production
- #13 Climate action.
What are the benefits of participation?
- Grow your business in new markets in Europe and India by receiving access to mentors, strategic partners and market experts in your target region(s)
- Rapidly validate your product and service ideas in new markets
- Be matched with a start-up or business of similar size from Europe, Africa or India that is working on similar or complementary solutions to yours
- Be introduced to and receive support in engaging with your counterpart
- Receive mentoring and legal advice on how to collaborate with your counterpart business in Europe, Africa or India
The 3 matching companies with the highest potential of becoming molecular start-ups will win a travel allowance to the other region! The deadline for application is 30th October 2020!
To learn more about this competition, please go to https://www.incubateur-descartes.com/aggregator/